- The code will be fast, modular and less redundant.
- We will integrate Google Material Design guidelines into our code for a better UI experience.
- We will use document based no-sql database named MongoDB
Install Required Softwares
* NodeJS (http://nodejs.org) *
Install NodeJS and run node
* MongoDB (http://mongodb.org)*
Install MongoDB and run
mongod in a separate shell to keep an instance of the MongoDB Daemon running
Start the application
Open Command Prompt / Terminal and Run the following commands
npm install : Installs all required server dependencies.
bower install: Installs front-end packages required for our application.
node server: Starts the application on port 8080 (http://localhost:8080)
Open your web browser and point to http://localhost:8080
The starting point for our application front end.
It starts the angular module and links the required external dependencies.
Appointment details with customer information.
All css files for main.html.
Application’s front end.
It implements required logics.
It creates the appointments ReST API routes.
The appointments ReST API routes are defined here.
Defines the appointments database model.
It carries node dependencies which are required for this application.